Pacific Rim is a family owned and operated general construction and real estate development company that specializes in new construction, refurbishment of existing facilities and projects that have unique challenges or require specialized solutions. A small business, Pacific Rim’s management team is small enough to respond to any client need, but has a skilled management team that utilizes systems learned from managing some of the largest projects around.
We will provide you with both the quality construction of a large company and the customer care of a small company. Whether your project is the largest building on Guam, like the Dusit Thani Hotel, a turn key real estate development project, like the Hilton Bayfront Hotel in San Diego, or a single family home for you and your family, Pacific Rim knows how to ensure your project is a success. Pacific Rim was created to differentiate itself effectively from the competition by having customer-first commitment guide all that we do.
Solution driven, we believe that our customer’s satisfaction is why we exist. We take nothing for granted and devote ourselves to providing the best possible client experience while our client’s receive our full, undivided attention and commitment.
We work hard to make the entire development and construction process meet or exceed our client’s expectations.Honesty, integrity and accountability are the core values of our firm and the reasons why we have rapidly grown from a one-room office into a reputable and favored company with hundreds of valued employees. Working together in an environment of mutual trust and responsibility generates the commitment and loyalty we have as a company.
View Our Projects
We work hard to maintain similar relationships with our wide variety of Subcontractors so that they will provide the same friendly, affordable service we provide. We are proud that the backbone and muscle of our firm, the employees, exhibit these traits with our clients and subcontractors alike.
No matter the size, complexity or location of your next project, Pacific Rim can offer you personalized service, reliability, and the quality construction and development services you or your company deserves. We invite you to contact us with any request or questions you may have. We will work to exceed your expectations and look forward to becoming part of your team. Let us help you generate your project budgets and engineer your estimates.
Pacific Rim is a full-service firm providing design-build, general construction, construction management, program management and real estate development service in all areas of construction. Solution driven, the company’s management philosophy is to overcome any and all challenge so to ensure a project’s successful completion. Our client’s needs are served with a practical approach that focuses on personal service, budgetary discipline, technical competence, safety and timely completion. From contract award through project close-out, Pacific Rim is committed to working as a team leader to facilitate a smooth project delivery. The preconstruction process begins at the project’s inception where Pacific Rim will:
- Examine the project form a holistic viewpoint. We understand that every element of the project impacts another element.
- Conduct cost estimating with team members as the project design evolves to ensure preconstruction budgets are maintained from preconstruction phase to construction completion.
- Offer creative value-management solutions that provide cost-saving and constructability reviews on the project.
- Create detailed scope of work descriptions for each and every trade that follow the design documents.
- Create CPM schedules that accurately reflects the stakeholders and contractual needs.
During project execution, Pacific Rim, is able to take on the most difficult of projects and lead them to completion. Whether the project is a hotel, government owned facility, industrial, residential, commercial, marine or civil project, we have the project management systems and experience needed to ensure their success. During the execution phase Pacific Rim will:
- Implement a project specific safety management process that meets or exceeds OSHA requirements.
- Follow a three step quality management process that includes a preconstruction review, construction inspections and post construction confirmation inspection.
- Regularly scheduled coordination meetings with craft and clients.