Dominador M. Lopez Jr.
Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering Saint Louis University, Baguio City, Philippines; 1981
Mr. Lopez holds a variety of certifications that include Trade Skills Standards through Meralco Foundations Inc. Philippines; Supervisory Management program by Economic Development Foundations of the Philippines; Effective and Safe Electrical Operation by the Dept. of Safety and Manpower Development Philex Mining Corporation; Electrical Products for Construction Materials, Maintenance on Industrial, Utility and Mining by the Integrated Institute of Electrical Engineers and 3M Philippines; Cathodic Protection and Corrosion Control of Steel-Reinforced Concrete and Structures by Matcor Inc, USA; Human Relations and Productivity Improvement Circle by the Institute of Mining and Metallurgical, Geological Engineers of the Philippines. He has over 25 years experience with an exceptional record of success within the construction industry and a strong background in supervising government to government funded projects between the Ministry of Defense and Aviations, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the US Army COE and in the field operation and maintenance in the mining industries in the Philippines. Extensive knowledge in project planning and design, contract package preparation/review and estimates, project execution monitoring and evaluation. Quality assurance / control and inspections. Direct supervision and control on testing and commissioning of power generations, transmissions and distributions on electrical systems and components.
- Helicopter Landing Facility Phase, Royal Saudi Naval Forces Ministry of Defense and Aviation, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Specialized Training School, RSNF , King Faisal Naval Base
- Reverse Osmosis Plant, King Faisal Naval Base, K.S.A.
- Boys School Project , RSNF, King Faisal Naval Base, K.S.A.
- Helicopter Hangar, RSNF , Gizan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Cathodic Protection System, Ship Repair Facility, KFNB
- Cable Belt Conveyor,Philex Mining Corporation, Philippines
- 32,000Tons Mill Concentrator Plant, Philex Mining Corp.
- 2MVA Substation, Philex Mining Corporation, Philippines
Electrical engineering practice with emphasis on the following fields:
- Industrial and military facilities planning and design.
- Electrical system design and evaluations.
- Construction and rehabilitation project planning, specification writing and estimates.
- Project execution, monitoring, quality assurance/control and inspection.
- Industrial plant, mining and military facilities testing, commissioning, operation and maintenance.
- Can-do attitude and consistently approaches work duties and projects with a positive attitude, always optimistic and exhibits a positive demeanor.
- Team player and cooperate in all aspects of relationship including working in harmony with others to achieve a common goal.
- Reliable and dependable, hardworking and conscientious about the quality of work and demonstrate patience and stress tolerance during challenging work related situations.
- Cautious and vigilant about avoiding workplace accident, adhere to rules and procedures established by management.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering Saint Louis University, Baguio City, Philippines, 1981
- Registered Electrical Engineer No. 0020855