Managed over 3 years the Safety, Health and Environmental regulatory compliance standards for over 700 personnel from over 30 different companies directing compliance for all onsite safety representatives on the jobsite using EM 385-1-1 standard on the Dusit Thani Hotel Guam construction project. Safety Manager of Omega Safety Compliance Asia Pacific, assisting Construction, General Industry and Health Care Industry employers and employees throughout Asia Pacific, in complying with the U.S. Department of Labor Occupational Safety and Health Act of 1970, Environmental Protection Agency EPA, U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, U.S. Department of Transportation,(DOT), International Maritime Dangerous Goods Code(IMDG), International Civil Aviation Organizations Technical Instructions (ICAO), National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health), (NIOSH) , U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Safety & Health Requirements Manual EM385-1-1, and all applicable international regulatory compliance.
- Dusit Thani Guam Resort
TRAINING AND WORK EXPERIENCE
- Omega Safety Compliance Asia Pacific, Safety Manager
- Beach Channel High School, Far Rockaway, NY
- Manages and directs Training, Inspections and Regulatory Compliance Consulting to numerous Construction, General Industry and Longshoreman and Marine Terminal Companies on Guam, Saipan and throughout the Marianas. Goal is to increase awareness and provide quality training seminars and assistance to assure workplaces are free from hazards that are causing, or are likely to cause death or serious physical harm to employees through the execution of safe work practices as well as continuous safety controls.
- Prepares and implements site health and safety plans and Activity Hazard Analysis, (AHA) and Loss Prevention Observation, (LPO), for procedures for protection of employees, the general public, and the environment from all existing and/or potential hazards and controlling all field operations.
- Completed OSHA 30-Hour Construction, 30-Hour General Industry, Transportation of Hazardous Materials/Dangerous Goods Training. Train the Trainer courses for Forklift, and Aerial Lift Training, 40-Hour Construction Hazard Safety Awareness Course for Contractors, Safety Managers Course, 40-Hour Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response certification.
- Approved by The Board of Safety Professionals to sit for the STS test.
- Navy retired veteran with over 25 years of experience in safe operations as a Hull Maintenance Technician, Advanced Welder and Asbestos Supervisor.