Mr. Sage holds a Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering and is also a Registered Professional Engineer. With over 30 years’ experience within the construction industry he has successfully operated and managed various multi-million dollar commercial and government projects, in the United States, New Zealand and the Pacific. Mr. Sage has extensive knowledge and leadership in Demolition, Environmental Remediation, QA/QC/Field Engineering, Budgeting and Cost Control, Subcontractor and Crew Supervision, Infrastructure Improvement Projects, Site Safety and OSHA Compliance, Change Order Management, Providing Bids, Estimates and Proposals.
- Richmond - San Rafael Bridge Retrofit – 140- ton post-tensioned concrete jackets - $20 Million
- San Mateo Bridge Widening – Five miles of precast bridge including cylinders piles, girders, and pile caps. – $55 Million
- San Mateo Bridge Retrofit – Forty 525-ton post tension concrete segments cast on barges and installed around existing bridge piers - $9.1 Million
- Woodrow Wilson Bridge, Virginia,
- Olmsted Dam – Ohio River, Illinois – 380 – ton float in concrete segments for Washington Group on a $500 Million Corps of Engineers waterway project.
- Beckoning Point project – featuring non-magnetic precast for Navy de perming pier. – $15 Million
- Tipalao Housing Project – Design-build project replacing 204 typhoon-damaged Navy homes including new underground utilities, typhoon resistant precast concrete houses paving and landscaping. - $78 Million
- Major Wharf – included building and civil construction with a total contract value of $750 Million
PROJECT MANAGEMENT SKILLS:
- Creating realistic and achievable project plans
- Evaluating risk and developing strategies to
- overcome project obstacles
- Managed Budgets
- Demonstrate commitment to safety
- Fully aware of the commercial & contractual aspects of any project
- Managing a diverse team of professionals
- Resolving/escalating issues in a timely fashion
- Ability to lead and develop a team
- Having a client focused approach to work.
- Results driven; forward thinking with a problem solving mentality.
- Possessing a firm understanding of multiple project management methods.
- Can mentor and coach project managers in modern methodologies and techniques.
- Comfortable working in a changing environment.
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil), University of Auckland, New Zealand
- Registered Professional Engineer
- Adult First Aid/CPR/AED