Keith J. Stewart
B.S., Architecture, Arizona State University, USA,
M.B.A., International Business, Institute Superieur De Gestion, France,
Mr. Stewart has completed a wide variety of construction, development and program management projects in the United States, Caribbean and Guam. Responding to all requirements and concerns of the client, he has extensive experience in all facets of a project’s development from site selection, proformas, budgeting, team formation, financing, design, through construction. He develops and monitors project master schedules, estimates, job cost reports, and establishes and implements effective communication procedures for all team components. He has worked closely with a variety of corporate clients on a wide range of project types under various contracting methods including design-build, CM/GC, program management and fixed price. Recognized in the industry for his ability to think out of the box, isolate and resolve various design and compliance issues early in a project's evolution, his aptitude and expertise are evidenced in the many successful projects he has managed.
- Dusit Thani Hotel, Guam
- Hilton San Diego Bayfront Hotel, California
- Mamizu Utilities and Site Improvements Phase 1, Guam
- Bachelor Enlisted Quarters (BEQ), Guam
- Barona Valley Ranch Resort & Casino
- San Diego Convention Center Parking Facility
- Plaza at Scripps Northbridge Office & Parking Garage
- Staybridge Suites Hotel
- TSA Airport Security Program Management
- Carifest Theme Park
- Peace Corps School
- Hospital Renovation and Expansion
- Phoenix Area School Expansions
- Phoenix Area Churches
- Temecula Street Townhomes
- 31st Street Housing
- 33rd Street Housing
- B.S., Architecture, Arizona State University, USA, 1991
- M.B.A., International Business, Institute Superieur De Gestion, France, 1996
PROJECT MANAGEMENT SKILLS
- Creating realistic and achievable project plans.
- Evaluating risks and developing strategies to overcome project obstacles.
- Managed budgets
- Demonstrate commitment to safety
- Fully aware of the commercial & contractual aspects of any project.
- Managing a diverse team of professionals.
- Resolving/escalating issues in a timely fashion.
- Ability to lead and develop a team.
- Having a client focused approach to work.
- Results driven; forward thinking with a problem solving mentality.
- Possessing a firm understanding of multiple project management methods.
- Can mentor and coach project managers in modern methodologies and techniques.
- Comfortable working in a changing environment.