Experienced Project Manager with a demonstrated history of working in the construction industry in Guam. Strong background in leading and overseeing residential, commercial, Government of Guam, and U.S. Military Projects. Extensive knowledge and leadership in all aspects of the construction trade including budgeting and cost control, procurement, safety, and operations management.
Over 17 years of experience in construction as a SSHO, Superintendent, Project Manager, Operations Manager, and Vice President of Reliable Builders, Inc from 2002 to 2019. Joined the team at Pacific Rim Constructors Inc. in April 2019 as the Project Manager for the construction of the GTA Cable Landing Station #2 project in Piti, Guam.
- GTA Cable Landing Station #2, Piti, Guam (Current)
- Antenna & Radome Structure, NCTS, Guam
- Renovate BEQs 580, 581, & 584, Naval Base, Guam
- MILCON Realign Arclight Blvd., AAFB, Guam
- MILCON Construct VA Community Outpatient Clinic
- Repair Glass Breakwater, Apra Harbor, Guam
- Dredging at X-Ray, Victor, Delta & Echo Wharfs, Naval Base, Guam
- MILCON Construct Postal Service Center, AAFB, Guam
- Renovate MARFORPAC Admin Bldgs, NCTS, Guam
- Inarajan & Talafofo Shore Protection, Guam
- Repair Maanot Reservoir, Naval Magazine, Guam
- First Hawaiian Bank, Tamuning, Guam
- Master’s in Business Administration (MBA), Concentration in Operations Management, University of California, Irvine, 2008.
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, Concentration in Management Information Systems (MIS), Boston University, 2000.
- Ability to manage all activities and functions assign to construction projects.
- Ensures safety and train all personnel.
- Managed budgets and cost control.
- Manage field operations such as project set up, drawing reviews, client relation.
- Recruit, hire and manage a diverse team of professionals.
- Effectively manage subcontractors and vendors to ensure timely completion.
- Having a client focused approach to work.
- Results driven; forward thinking with a problem-solving mentality.
- Possessing a firm understanding of multiple project management methods.
- Can mentor and coach project managers in modern methodologies and techniques.
- Comfortable working in a changing environment.
- Construction Quality Management (CQM)
- OSHA 40 Hrs
- U.S. Coast Guard Merchant Mariner Credential (MMC)