Over Forty years (40) of continuous Project Management experience in Federal, Public Works, Industrial and Commercial Projects. He has managed all aspects of highly complex construction projects and has developed technical expertise with a full range of engineering and project management skills, including of estimating, project controls, and technical expertise. Mr. Surynt earned an MS in Civil Engineering while working for the Corps of Engineers and has been a Facilities Manager for major Aerospace/DOD manufacturing facilities in So California. Mr. Surynt has worked on many Federal, Public Works, Commercial, Education, Hotel and Major Projects in CA., WA., Mt., Kwajalein, Guam and Saipan.
- 2018- Current, Pacific Rim Major Project Management, Sr. PM, IPI Casino Project, Saipan
- 2017- SR/PM/Construction Manager- Tikigaq, Guam
- 2016- 2017- Sr. PM/CM Echo Pier Project Kwajalein- 60 mil
- 2016- Sr. PM P109 Marine Osprey 54 mil Hangar, Andersen AFB
- 2014 - 2015- 200 mil Hangar Projects Andersen AFB Guam
- 2014- Sr. Project /QC Manager Lotte Hotel Guam
- 2013- Project Director- Agana Bridge Projects
- 2012 - 2013- Project Manager- Agana Wastewater Treatment Facility Construction
- 2011 - 2016 Coretech Int’l QA Director- Guam/ Pacific Region
- 2010 - 2011 Quality Control/ Construction Manager, AmOrient Engineering/Contracting Guam
- 2009-2010: Quality Control Project Manager, US Army Reserve Sacramento
- 2007-2009- Sr. Project Manager, Estimating, QC, Safety Director. Washington Ft. Lewis/Commercial Project
- 1997-2007: Project Manager/QC & Safety Director for Major Federal, Water and Wastewater and Commercial Projects in Montana, Idaho and Washington
- 1985-1997- Facilities Manager Aerospace/DOD Military Programs
- QC, Estimating, Design and Management, Major Environmental Remediation programs
- 1975-1982: Us Army Corps of Engineers- Local, State and Federal Projects. Const Engr, Waste Water Facilities, Energy Production facilities. Harbor Expansion and Military Projects.
- Manage portfolio of complex projects. Leading teams to deliver projects.
- Manage the daily interaction between stakeholder groups.
- Provide coaching and guidance as necessary for members
- Provide on-site leadership for the project team, setting realistic goals and maintaining team members.
- Manage resources, schedules, costs, issues, risk management and changes.
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Demonstrating teamwork and excellence.
- Oversee development and estimating
- Monitor staff performance.
- Manage on-going safety and quality control programs.
- Ensure the projects are proceeding according to scope, schedule, safe work practices, budgets and quality standard.
- Negotiation, Communication,
- Team building,
- Can Do Attitude, Confident, Enthusiastic,
- Personal Integrity and Planning
- American Society of Safety Engineers
- Society of American Military Engineers- Guam Post
- Licensed General Contractor CA- since 1979 (# 3874449)
- US Army Corps of Engineers- CQM active until 2018 & EM385 until 2020
- OSHA 500- Accredited Outreach Trainer since 1999
- UCLA- Health and Safety Training- Hazardous Waste Worker & First Responder
- FEMA- US Army Corps training, Incident Commander
- ISO 9000 Training- Aerospace Facilities Manufacturing
- NAVFAC EM 385 Construction Safety Course (2020)
- B.S. Engineering- Northrop University, Inglewood, California
- MSCE Civil Engineering (1977) Summa Cum Laude, California State University, Long Beach