Mr. Fernandez has over 11years working experience in the field of civil, structural, construction and other construction related works in the Philippines and Malaysia. He has been involved in numerous oil and gas construction projects at Petronas R.A.P.I.D.(Refinery and Petrochemical Integrated Development) in Malaysia and various commercial establishment, sea ports and sea port building construction in the Philippines. He has also been involved in Department of Public Works and Highways Quality Assurance and Hydrology Division which handle material quality control laboratory testing and material testing reports of the material used in private and government projects.
- Package 16A: Effluent Treatment Plant of Petronas Refinery and Petrochemical Integrated Development Project, Malaysia
- Package 16B: Raw Water Treatment Plant of Petronas Refinery and Petrochemical Integrated Development Project, Malaysia
- Development Bank of the Philippines, Philippines
- Vinzons Port Project Construction of Causeway, Philippines
- San Andres Port Extension Project, Philippines
- Corcuera Port Development Project (Repair of Damaged Pier)
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering, Bicol University Legazpi City, Philippines 2005
- Civil construction project execution, supervision, quality assurance/quality control and inspection.
- Able to understand and apply complex technical specifications, standards and procedures.
- Construction strategic analysis, plans, organized, implementation and monitor progress and activities.
- Fully apprehensive in computer application such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point), Autocad, Sketch up, Microsoft Project and Primavera P6.
- Comprehend in scheduling, estimating and quantity take-off
- Maintain safe, secure and healthy work environments.
- Acquire problem solving, critical and analytical thinking skills.
- Responsible and flexible.
- Able to adopt changing work environment.
- Honest and Loyal.
- Team player.
- Construction Safety Training
- Construction Project Management / Primavera P6