Quality-focused and strong Commercial, Residential Construction Superintendent utilizes knowledge of all construction subtrades with exceptional leadership skills. Ability to oversee multiple projects simultaneously with multi-worker crews. A team leader with hands-on experience using all tools and machinery necessary for the job. Detail-oriented with advanced problem solving abilities. Advanced knowledge of building codes and OSHA requirements.
- Dusit Thani Hotel Renovation, Guam
- Outrigger Hotel Renovation, Guam
- Tenant Improvement Civil Service Commission, Guam
- Tenant Improvement American Job Center, Guam
- Santa Barbara Church Improvement, Guam
- Vape Junction, Guam
- Dusit Thani Construction, Guam
- Tanota Gardens Apartment, Guam
- The Bell Tower, Guam
- Donna Baker's Residence, Guam
- Israel's Residence, Guam
- Highlands Steak House, Philippines
- Saratoga Hills Tagaytay Highlands, Philippines
- Arroyo's Residence La Vista, Philippines
- Central Luzon Institute of Technology
- Schedule subcontractors, consultants, and vendors in critical path to ensure timely completion.
- Perform quality control duties and responsibilities regarding the work being performed.
- Communicate with project team regarding RFI's, and Material Submittals.
- Ensure that subcontractor is fully executing and complying with his contracted scope of work.
- Coordinate required inspections with local jurisdictions.
- Identify subcontractor non-compliance with safety, health, and environmental quality standards.
- Identify conflicts in construction progress and communicate them to project team for resolution.
- Maintain daily log (written) of activities on the jobsite.
- Perform Superintendent duties at multiple job sites, simultaneously.
- Ensure subcontractor has corrected all deficiencies identified by project team.
- Walk all units on project daily to monitor activities and assist in future planning.
- Preside over weekly subcontractor meetings designed to coordinate the work.
- Issue notices of non-compliance to subcontractors in regards to quality of work or scheduling.
- Ensure that the job site is always kept in a clean and organized manner.
- Perform job progress and completion punch list identification and completion
- Extensive knowledge of all construction subtrades for effective monitoring
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Construction Quality Management
- 30 Hours OSHA Training