Mr. Dagahoya holds a variety of certifications that includes; Construction Safety and Health Training (COSH) from DOLE Safety Control Division, Structural and Project Construction Management Training, Procurement Training (RA 9184) from PS-DBM, Computer-Aided Drafting (AutoCAD) and Primavera P6, Saudi Aramco Work Permit Receiver Certificate and recently passed the Master Plumber's Licensure Exam, July 7, 2018.
He has over 10 years' experience with an exceptional record of success within the construction industry and operations and maintenance works in the Middle East (Saudi Arabia). Extensive knowledge and leadership in QA/QC and Field Engineering, Estimations, Budgeting and Cost Control, Procurement (Bids & Proposals), Subcontractor and Crew Supervision, Road Construction, Site Safety and OSHA Compliance, Scheduling and Implementation of Construction Methods.
- Department of Health (DOH) Central Office, Philippines.
- Office Buildings & Warehouse
- DSWD – Kalahi CIDSS, Regional Office 13, Philippines.
- World Bank funded Infrastructure Projects
- King Khalid Military City, Hafr al Batin, KSA
- Operation and Maintenance
- Dharan-Dammam-Jubail Expressway, East Prov., KSA
- Nairiyah Road and Manifah Highway, East Prov., KSA
- Tropical Villa Subdivision, Butuan, Philippines
- B.S., Civil Engineering, Mindanao State University, Philippines, 2006
- Conduct site inspection prior to and after the performance of work to ensure compliance with plans and specifications.
- Prepare Quantity Takeoffs, Bid & Proposals and Cost Estimates.
- Fully aware of the commercial & contractual aspects of any project.
- Managing a diverse team of manpower, skilled and non-skilled individuals.
- Ensures site safety.
- Resolving/escalating issues in a timely fashion.
- Ability to lead and develop a team.
- Results driven; forward thinking with a problem solving mentality.
- Possessing a firm understanding of multiple project management methods.
- Can mentor and coach Site Supervisors in modern methodologies and techniques.
- Comfortable working in a changing environment.
- Professional Civil Engineer License
- Registered Master Plumber
- COSH Training Certificate
- Construction Project Management
- Computer Aided Drafting - AutoCAD
- Primavera Certificate