Two (2) years of experience as Civil Engineer in a Marble Company in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, wherein responsible for the preparation of cutting list of marble, preparation of CNC programs (EAM Water Jet, OMAG machines, and Pellegrini ), conduct site as-built measurements, prepares design and execution drawings using AutoCAD software, attends meeting with clients or consultants of the projects, and prepares costing or quotation for marble supply and installation.
Four and a half (4.5) years of experience as Civil Engineer in the Provincial Government of Isabela as a public servant wherein responsible for the preparation of civil design package of the projects, prepared design documents, site inspection documents, as-built and design drawings using AutoCAD software, conducted site topographical surveys and prepared the schedule for heavy equipment in various road maintenance projects
- Prepared the Design and Production Drawings, Execution Plans, Site measurements, Bill of Quantities, and CNC Programs of various Villas and Residences in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia mainly in Marble/Granite finishes.
- Prepared Program of Works and other Documentations of various projects of the Provincial Government of Isabela.
- Supervised/monitored various projects of the Provincial Government of Isabela and was also assigned with the schedule of heavy equipment’s for road maintenance.
- B.S. Civil Engineering, Isabela State University – Ilagan Campus 2010
- Software Skills
- PRIMAVERA P6
- STAAD PRO V8i
- GOOGLE SKETCHUP
- Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel, and Power Point
- CNC Programs for EAM (Water Jet), OMAG (Lathe) machines, and Pellegrini.
- Knowledgeable in Procedures of Occupation and Construction Safety and Health, Design Principles, Building Systems Regulations, Codes, and Construction Practices in the Philippines.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Have good problem solving with analytic thinking.
- Open minded to work in complex environment and projects.
- Professional Civil Engineer
- Career Civil Service Eligibility
- Training Course in Computer Aided Construction Project Management – Oracle PRIMAVERA P6
- 30-Hours Training in STAAD PRO SS6
- 40-Hours Training Course on Construction Occupational Safety and Health